Blog

Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Acting Blonde When You're Actually Brunette ...

Okay, so I totally forgot to write about a blonde moment I had right before taking my driver's exam last week! The lady comes over and asks for my papers. Then she says,"Let's do a quick inspection of your car. Turn on your right signal." So I did. She stood there waiting for about a minute. I'm thinking,"Any day now ..." And then she looks at me and says:" You have to turn on the electrical part of your car." Me:"OHHHHH ... (inwardly,"Duh, why didn't I think of that."). Her:"Ok, now turn on your windshield wipers." So I about freaked then because I had never turned them on before and didn't know where to turn them on at. So I study the car ... and then I see where there's a picture of a windshield with a wiper looking thing. SO I turn the knob thing and water goes shooting out of the windshield wipers!!! Ahaha! I was sooo embarrassed! When she got in the car I was in the driver's seat almost about to die laughing!

SO my question is: Are blondes the only ones who have "blonde" moments? And if not, why are they called "blonde" moments? Why not call them brunette moments? Maybe they are just Dacia moments because I always do the dumbest things at the most inopportune times, but then again, who doesn't? ;)

No comments:

Followers