Blog

Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Blah Blah Blah (nope, I couldn't think of a better title)!

Tonight we had a good service. Even though when I got up to sing I couldn't find the page with the song on it. And then it seemed the music just got worse from there. And we're yelling at each other up on the platform while maintaining a smile. Haha! No, I am just kidding. We weren't yelling. We were just like, "What did you do with it?" "I don't know! I left it right there!" That was what we were saying while keeping our faces happy! Hehe!


Lupis and I. This is one of the matching shirts we bought! Yay! I finally found someone who likes to match with me! My sister would never do that!


Me and one of my favorite people in the world, Lucia


A big moth that the dogs were trying to eat. It flew in the window and landed on my dad's desk. He said, "Everyone come look! There's a monster on my desk!" I was expecting a huge spider or a lizard or something cool, not a moth.

So my brother was just in my room. And we were talking. So he leaves and I call him back. I told him that I am learning an opera song. Me, *singing* "L’amour est un oiseau rebelle. Que nul ne peut apprivoiser (Habanera by Georges Bizet. What can I say? I love classical music) ... " Jake, "I think you missed your calling." Me, "See, that's why I don't see opera singing as talent ... anybody can do it." Jake walks out of my room and I close the door ... then I reopen it and say, "Although I probably couldn't fill an auditorium without a mic." I walked back in my room laughing. See, that is one thing I like, I always make my own self laugh!

"Goodnight, goodnight. Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say goodnight till it be morrow." (Romeo and Juliet) ;)
MayMay

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Those are really cute tops! you make me sound evil for not wanting to match you! I mean we do have opposite tastes in clothes.

Followers