Blog

Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

If I am not mistaken, today is Friday, right? I can't remember. Anyways, several years ago my parents started taking one day a week where we all hang out together (well, we're supposed to anyways, lol). We call it "family day." We used to all go out together, but then it was just my parents, my sister, and I. Now it is usually just my parents and I. But today they decided to have a cookout. My mum came to wake me up to go hang out with them outside (I sleep late! Hehe!).



My dog was growling at me ... he's soo weird, but adorable!


Their meat on the "mexican grill."


Some more of their meat on the mini grill!


My daddy!





The sun came out for a few minutes!



Me taking advantage of the couple minutes of sun to try out my new sunglasses (forgive my hairdo ... that's how I woke up this morning! Hahaha!)!



Mum, "NO! Don't take my picture!"



Jake modeling my sunglasses!


Me looking weird!


It was all good until the rain came pouring down! Then along came the wind and cold and we all came inside! Oh well, it was a nice idea anyways!

Now I am trying to get my dad to take me to McDonalds to get a McFlurry!! Hehe!
Peace & Love!
MayMay

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I think your hair looks cute! :) David thought the grill was a sink..or the sink that was there..oh he says the scrub board! Man and those are some dark clouds! :D

Followers