Blog

Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Bouncer's Brother!

Oh, wait, before I go to bed I have one random thing to say! While we were at the church moving the stuff out I saw Bouncer's brother. In case you don't remember, Bouncer is my dad's Chow Chow. Well, it is really weird. Bouncer is a big dog. His brother though is really small. He still looks like Bouncer looked when he was five months old (he is over a year old now).

This is Bouncer's brother.


Here is Bouncer.


Oh, and I just thought that I'd throw a picture of my dog in here. He's one rebellious dog. He growls at me when I tell him that he is bad. Maybe that's why his eyes look green in this picture ... it's showing how evil he is!


Okay, bye!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

ya in that pic baxter doesn't look too happy :)

Followers