Blog

Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Our Day Of "Thanks" ...

I know this is rather late to be writing about the actual Thanksgiving day but I do have a good excuse. Until today I have not really had any real access to the internet. Now we are in a hotel and so I get to write! Yay! So I guess I really don't have anything to say. I don't remember what all went on that day! So this will probably just be pictures!


My daddy playing the guitar again!


My mum! Ain't she pretty?


The food! YUM YUM YUM! Well, except for the stuffing. I try that stuff every year but I still don't like it!


Eating ... obviously!!




Feeding that cat again! I am a sucker for those meows! Lol!


Feeding Captain Streak in the backyard!


The delicious pies!


A couple of my dad's brothers came over to visit that night. This is my cousin, Austin, playing the guitar. It's like the Loa instrument!


My Uncle Adam and cuzins! :D I love being around family!


The Aunt Rebecca's and Uncle Albert.


Jacob, Kris, and Me!



Me and Alina.


Austin and me.


Kris and me at some place ... ahaha! What a description. Some place.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

omg! for some reason austin looks way different than when i saw him last!

Followers