Blog

Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Danger In The Hood

So my brother called me just now and tells me about what’s going down. He said that he went outside to go get his headphones (who knows from where) and he heard gunshots. Then next thing you know all of these police with all their machine guns came flying to the street where we live (it happened right there). And what happened was that some men assaulted a taxi men and stole all of his stuff.

See, where we live, in the neighborhood behind us there are a bunch of gangster thugs. So it is a rather dangerous neighborhood. So send prayers up for the safety of my family!



Yeah, my bro took a picture of a few of the police cars. But he said that it looked as if the entire Toluca police force was out there! Lol!


Dacia

No comments:

Followers