Blog

Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

"Today is my birthday, happy, happy birthday. Today is my birthday, happy birthday, hey!" ... "Hallelujah, Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Halleeeluuujaaahhh!!"

So although I may seem excited for it to be my birthday ... I am not! I am not happy! Oh, the twenties! How I despise them! I wanted to be a teenager forever! But, alas, all good things must draw to a close. 'Tis quite depressing. Oh well. What is the point of mourning over things that can never be recovered? Wait, I can answer that question! There is NO point! Tee hee!

So this morning I was in the middle of a very vivid dream. It was partially about a monster coming after me and partially about me marrying somebody (wait, I have to tell about that before I continue with my description of my birthday day). In my dream I was in some weird place. There were trees everywhere. And it was kind of dark and gloomy. I had on a flowing, white, lacy dress that swirled around my ankles. And next thing you know my prince charming (whoever that may be ...) was there beside me. And like all I heard was myself saying, "I do." But then the scene of the dream switched and I was at home with my parents. And they were asking me, "Why didn't you go with ----?" And I said, "I don't know him that well so I was too afraid to ask if I could go with him." Ahahahahaha! Imagine getting married to someone you really don't know and then afterwards you go back home with your parents and he goes his own way too. LOL! (Oh, FYI, the guy was like faceless ... you know how that happens in dreams where you are getting married. I guess because your mind doesn't know who you will be marrying someday).

Anyways, getting back to the subject. I was dead asleep in the middle of that vivid, aforementioned dream. And my sister and David walk into the the little room where I am staying in at their house. And my sister says, "Dacia." I popped one eye open to peek at them and I vaguely remember Kris saying something like, "On the count of three. One, two, three." And then they sang to me! And I was instantly reminded, Oh yeah, it's my birthday! But then I was like, "What time is it?" And when I learned the time I begged them to let me sleep for another hour. So I quickly fell back into a peaceful slumber.

Then it seemed like two minutes later (it was really about an hour and a half later) my sister was waking me up again. So I slowly drug myself off of my bed. Isn't it amazing how comfortable air mattresses can seem when you are being lazy? So then I opened presents and we ate cake. The end. Oh, wait! Then my sister and I went to the store and when we came back I had a beautiful flower arrangement sitting on the table from my parents in Mexico.

Oh, and Saturday we went to eat at Carino's for my birthday! I love the lasagna! And I ordered an italian cherry soda. YUM! It was so yummy! If you have never tried one, you must! And guess what they gave me as a gift that day?? A Starbucks card with money on it. Well, I think I am the most blessed girl in the world (I wanted to say "blessedest")!

Okay, enough talk!



I was eating the leftover cake mix!


My sister when she was putting the icing on the cake and it was peeling the cake off. Hahaha!


Opening my gifts! I <3 gifts!



Yum! Yum! Cake!


The flowers ... aren't they beautiful?


And what really made my day were all of the ecards and birthday wishes I recieved! Thanks everyone! Right now I think I might actually love everyone in the whole world!
'Kay, bye!

No comments:

Followers