Blog

Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Boredomness!

So I am beginning to grow weary of the dullness around here. SIGH! I am so ready to go back home. I am a tired of being cooped up in this house! I feel like quoting Patrick Henry, " ... but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" ... Okay, that may be a bit dramatic for the current situation! But, seriously, I am about to die from being so bored! Somebody save me! The only thing I have to look forward to is that we are going to a friend's wedding next week! Yay! We will be geting out of this little town and going to a big city ... at last! Lol!




Okay, so I just thought I'd complain for a minute ... mostly to have something to do! But I will be posting soon about the special services in Toluca that they are having right now with Pastor Trevino and a few other pastors. So keep checking back! :D




Peace & Love,
Dacia

No comments:

Followers