Blog

Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

I Went Camping ...

I haven't written in a long time! And I don't know how to write about what I have been up to! I guess that's what happens when you don't write for awhile. So I guess I will just stumble through this post.

The Eners (from my sister's church) took me camping with them last week! I had never been camping before so I had fun! I also went with them to buy some hens!




I thought that it was terrible the way that they had all of the chickens thrown into one little cage. :(






So they bought four hens and one layed an egg on the way back to their house! It was pretty exciting!






They set up the tents. I had no clue what to do so I just stood around looking/being lazy!



Hannah, Holly, and I.




In our sleeping bags!






A raccoon showed up that night! I wanted a picture of him because I know that they don't have these in Mexico (except in the zoo). So Bro. Ener kept throwing him food until I got a picture of him. The bad thing was that then he stayed around all night banging around!



The next day we went kayaking on the lake! It was VERY fun! But we all got bad sunburns.


(Sorry, Hannah! I stole a couple of your pictures!)






A cool, old, rusty bridge!



My sunburned self ...


Bro Ener ... they made some good bacon and burgers! YUM!


The Eners!


Kris ... she's always posing for pictures!



Anyways, that's all! I just wanted to let you all know what I have been doing lately! :D
Dacia

No comments:

Followers