Blog

Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Death of ...

Tasha! My mum's parrot died today. My brother heard her making weird noises so he called my mum over. And then she just fell over onto the floor of her cage and died. No one was too sad. In fact, I have always disliked that bird. In fact, I dislike almost all birds just because birds are fickle. They are sweet one minute and the next the are about to bite your finger off.  And we have had a million different birds, so I suppose that all birds personalities are pretty much the same.

My mum wasn't too sad until I said, "Well, no more bird screaming: 'TASHA!' And then answering herself: 'WHAT?'" Then she said, "I hadn't thought of that." Poor mum. Oh well. The way I see it is ... now we will have some peace and quiet at home without that thing yelling it's head off all of the time (especially at 6:30 a.m.). It had such shrill noises. I definitely will not miss her. Of course, it did always say, "What?" every time my mum would call Jacob or me.

Screen shot from my iPod of the freshly dead bird. R.I.P.
Mum said, "Well, maybe she'll go to bird heaven. But she was mean and I don't think she ever repented."  Jacob said, "Mom, she's going straight to bird hell!"
Hahaha! Gotta love my family!



Jake also showed me the dopey dogs outside. They sneaked in the back door that he had left open without realizing it. And they were running around in the house! I miss them maniacs! My pets are both so wild. I always tell my family that I hope that is not an indication of what my kids will be like if I ever have any someday ... really far off. Lol. 'Cause I don't think I want any kids if they are going to be wild and rebellious like my pets. Hehe.



Anyways, I just thought that I'd share her death with all of you!

No comments:

Followers