Blog

Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just Hangin' Out

My parents finally came back for me! I guess I only actually stayed four months with my sister. And I totally could've stayed for six. Oh well. It was good to see my parents again! But I realized that I didn't miss them all that much. Okay, that sounds terrible, but it's the 100% amen truth.

So I just hung out with my parents all last week until they left for a trip. Then my brother and I came over here to stay with my sister. I am sure that my sister doesn't mind, but I probably drive my brother-in-law insane! *Grin*

Yesterday my brother and I went to hang out with two girls from the church here. Hannah and Holly. They are two very nice girls. But for some reason I keep calling them Hollah and Hanny! Hehe. Anyways, we ate pizza, talked, and played tennis (well, sorta). And then the best part of all. We got ice cream!! Dairy Queen! And I managed to spill ice all over Hannah. Talk about feeling dumb! Lol! But, of course, it just made me laugh really hard. But I tried to contain my laughter.

So now I am just waiting for my parents to get back and we might be traveling around ... I might go. I might not. It all just depends. :D

FYI: I am so bored with blogging! And I am getting more annoyed every cotton-pickin' time I try to upload photos. They will never upload. It takes like a hundred hours. ARG!



Austin, where I was born! :)
Obama (my bro drew it) ... and my shoes.


Hannah

Me



Holly

My bro.



Ohhh. We just got the news this morning that my great-grandmother, Juana, left this earth. She was in her 90's, I think. And she was always very sweet to us. She would never speak a word of English to anyone (she was a very stubborn woman), and she liked to act like she didn't understand it. But when it came to my brother, my sister, and I, she would hug us and say, "I love you." In English. But my grandparents were just getting too old themselves to take care of her anymore. So she had to go to a nursing home. And now she's gone.


This is me, abuelita Juana, and Kris. We were way young back then.


Peace, Love, and Sunshine!

2 comments:

singingismything said...

Hay Dacia it looked like you had a blast!!:) You should come to Pacific Coast!!!! Miss yah!! Btw i started a Blog and im going to Belize in 4 days!! so FOLLLOW meeee:D mylife-mysong.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

I think it's time to do another blog post!

Followers