Blog

Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Last Two Days

Day 29 ~A picture that can always make you smile~


Day 30 ~A picture of someone you miss~


If you remember (if you've even been keeping up with all of these) I already put up a picture that always makes me smile! :D

And a picture of someone I miss ... well, that one is easy. I don't miss anyone. I can be happy and content wherever I am. Okay, that might be a lie. But I really don't ever miss anyone! That's just how I am. :)


Whew! I am glad to be done with that ... picture challenge! It was getting to be quite boring! But as I said, it made me feel better that I was posting more! But now my parents are here in the US. So I will get to see them tomorrow. So don't fret! I will be back in Mexico soon!

Oh, I have a prayer request! We have this lady in our church and she has hepatitis (I think). She has been very sick and it looks like she might pass on ... to be with Jesus. Well, her daughter is a friend of mine and I really don't want to see that happen to that family. I know that it's probably better off on us humans if we just get out of this life. But that knowledge does't make it any easier for the family who is left behind. So if everyone could please pray for Sis. Angelina, please do.

Okay, adios and Feliz Cinco De Mayo! :D

No comments:

Followers