Blog

Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Last Weekend ...

Last Friday we went to Sea World! Now I know some people have different views on these things. Some people don't like amusement parks at all. And some people will allow some of them but not others. So I hope Sea World does not offend any of you! Because I am happy to report that about 90% of the people were clothed and in their right mind. Hehe.

I had fun. I hadn't been there since I was a really little kid. So I didn't really remember it at all. We got on a few of the rides and went to all of the shows. I have noticed that every time I get on a rollercoaster now that I get more scared each time. See, I am really afraid of heights! So why do I get on them? I guess because I like to be scared out of my wits! But, of course, after the first drop when your heart jumps to your throat and your tummy does that weird butterfly feeling thing it's no longer scary! And then I can sit back and enjoy the ride ... until the next ride when it starts all over again and I am sitting there praying, "God, just get me off this ride alive!" Well, I'm still alive. And I should probably quit praying each time because God will probably grow bored with them over the years and we might just hear His voice bellowing out of the sky someday, "For goodness sakes, you wimp, just quit getting on the rides!" Hahaha!

Anyways, here are some pictures!







Kristen and David.



Shamu! Shamu! Shamu!



Hehe.


I love sea otters! I want one!



I like this picture. That's one brave little turtle. I guess alligators don't eat turtles!




I got to feed a seal! Yay!

Kris bought the fishes though!



This seal had it right! Everyone was feeding him!




We went downtown San Antonio to the Riverwalk.



I had always imagined it way different than it was.



This picture ... :D


We ate at The County Line. There's a story behind why we wanted to eat there (but I don't feel like telling it!).


ME!



No comments:

Followers