Blog

Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

Life-ish Stuff!

Today's news!
Equals = Nothing!

Special Edition:
How To Drive Parents Crazy
(It's still fun even when you are 20 years old)
Rule #1
Make very loud noises in the night!
Example: Hang some pictures up at two in the morning! The sledge hammer banging the nails into the wall is guaranteed to drive them BAZOOKA! (I made my parents mad last night doing this very thing. I had my headphones on though so I didn't realize how loud it was until my dad came banging on my door and my mum sent me a text telling me to STOP! By then I was already done though! I only had five pictures to hang up!)


Rule #2
Complain about washing the dishes even though it really hasn't bothered you since you were like sixteen. They should know by now that no matter how much you complain about it you will still do it! I mean, complaining is what "kids" do best!

Rule #3
Always argue with your sibling over insignificant stuff.
Example: You: "That tree was blue!" Brother: "No, it was red!" You: "IT WAS BLUE!" Brother: "WAS NOT!" And continue this until your parents tell you to shut your trap! Haha!

Anyways ... I just thought I'd share that with you ... 'cause I'm bored. Someone needs to email me or something sometime!

And here are some unrelated pictures.

This is what the weather has been like for the past ... five months.



My dog! He's still running! Haha!


LASAGNA! :D


Peace,  Love, and Sunshine!
Dacia

4 comments:

Ash said...

Giiirl you totally crack me up! Haha

Dacia Loa said...

Glad to be of service! :D

Marvin C. C. said...

same here lol

Dacia Loa said...

*big grin*

Followers