Blog

Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Day ...

We were out and about today and something happened that always happens. But this time I decided to take a picture of it! Study the picture below! This is so common here.
The light turns green and no one can move because the cross traffic is blocking the road!


Also ...

Earlier my mother and I were in our "storage room" which is full of a bunch of junk. Heaven knows where it all came from! So we decided to throw lots of stuff away and give stuff away. My dad always insists that people will be able to sell it. Anyways, we noticed something. There are like a million empty boxes in there. These are just a few that we decided to throw away!
But you know who keeps them? My dad! What's up with the box obessesion, dad?



Peace out!
Dacia

No comments:

Followers