Blog

Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Top Three Inspirations

Do you ever get that question, "Who inspires you?" Well, you know, I had never thought about it much before! But today I was sitting here thinking and I came up with three, um, inspirations!


No. 1. Winnie-the-Pooh.



Winnie-the-Pooh inspires me to exercise! "Up, down, and touch the ground." Who cares if he never actually loses weight!




No.2. Scooby-Doo

       
                                               Scooby-doo inspires me to fight evil! And to never give up no matter how scary things might get! "Ruh-roh!"


No. 3. Garfield.

Garfield is the best of all. You know why? Because he inspires me to sleep all day and only wake up to eat!  :D

I still read these books/comics (since I was a kid). I mean, Scooby-Doo will always accidentally catch the bad guy! And, well, Winnie-the-Pooh is always going to be that absent-minded, honey-loving bear. And Garfield will always be lazy and love lasagna. But I still love them! Hehe!  ;)

Okay, have a sense of humor, people. I may not always be posting about Toluca "news." But that's because I think my blog would become very monotonous if I did. It would always be the same old thing every day. I mean, a missionary's life is just like everyone else's life (wake up, brush your teeth, wash your face, eat something, go to church, go to sleep, etc. etc) ... it's just in a different country! So to write every single post about my everyday life would be just BORING!

So, yeah!
Adios!
Dacia

4 comments:

Marvin C. C. said...

haha where is the "like" or "funny" button lol

Dacia Loa said...

Arg! I am trying to add it, but it just won't do it! I will try again though! Lol!

Marvin C. C. said...

took my advice lol well kinda my advice just the idea lol and i thought about telling u how. Well God bless tel jacob i sent a hello. and to smile more.

Dacia Loa said...

Haha! Yep! It was a good idea! I ended up googling it to figure out how to do it (you know how I said that I'm a little technologically challenged)! ;)
I agree though ... Jacob does need to smile more. I'll be sure to tell him that you said that! LOL!

Followers