Blog

Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

No Obligations

My dad decided to make this week a prayer and fasting week. So instead of our regular services we are having prayer all week. So my dad made this big speech about how dead the church is becoming and how we need revival. Everyone was saying "amen" (but did they mean it? or not?). And then he says, "But I am not making this an obligation. If you don't want to come this week you don't have to. But all of you who want revival be here and those of you who don't care ... don't come."

My reaction:
 

And that was about right. I took a picture tonight at prayer just to show you what happens when you tell people that they're not obligated to come.


Only about a quarter of the church showed up. Of course, there were a few people in the back who didn't make it into my picture, but still!! I mean, it makes you wonder about people ...

LOL! I am so showing the bad side of our people! Hahahaha! We really do have a good church. Really! I love our church! I think it's the best in the world. But, of course, I'm sure everyone feels that way about their church!

Dacia
 

No comments:

Followers