Blog

Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Promise From God

Something happened to me today that just really brought my spirit down. I got very discouraged. But as usual I picked up my Bible to read my daily reading. I began reading without really reading because I didn't really want to read it. I mean, when I am discouraged and feel like God doesn't care about me I don't want to read my Bible (but I still make myself do it). Well, as I lay here on my bed reading, a scripture jumped out at me. It said, "For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."
When I read that tears flooded my eyes and I began crying. I felt as if God was telling me, "You just watch and see. I have a plan for your life." And that was exactly the encouragement that I needed. Because sometimes I get so down. Sometimes (or most times) I don't want to live here in Mexico. And I feel trapped because even if I wanted to leave I have no where to go. No way to support my own self. I often feel hopeless. But I know that I just have to hang on because someday God is going to do something in my life. And I suppose that as a human being my flesh wants to rush everything and make it all happen now. But when it's not God's will, it's not His will. It's that pure and simple.

I don't know why I am writing about this on my blog, but maybe it will be a blessing to you.
Anyways, that's all I wanted to say.
Dacia Loa

P.S. I'm really starting to get into blogging! I just want to write every cotton-pickin' day!

4 comments:

Marvin C. C. said...

I Was MOved By This! Yes i have a blog! you should fallow! "I will fallow you you will fallow me!" ahaha

Dacia Loa said...

Thank you!! At least someone was! And I did follow your blog! :D

Hannah said...

Wow! This post means a lot to me! Luv and miss ya girl! Can't wait till the next email!:)

Dacia Loa said...

Aw, girl! I'm glad that you got something out of it! Just don't ever give up! One day God is going to give you the Holy Ghost! Remember ... I was 18 when I received it! And God's also going to give you a beautiful life (you never know what will happen!! hehe).
Oh yeah ... I'll email you in a minute!

Followers