Blog

Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Testimony Time

Have you ever had one of those moments when your body requires water? Well, if you're human I'm sure you have!

So yesterday morning after I finished posting I plopped down on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I was determined to sleep. But that was kind of hard to do so while suffocating ... can't breathe with a pillow pushed up your nose!  ;)

And that's when it hit me like a bomb ...
Did you know that around here when they eat pizza they put ketchup on top?
Equals = FACT #16

Fact #17
Around here when it rains all day (it can be just a light rain) the drains start overflowing and the streets flood.
You'd think with all the rain we get around here that they would invest in building better draining systems.


This was today on the way to church. I love rain, but not when I have to walk in it! FACT! But not a fact about Toluca, if not a fact about me! :D

Anyways, enough with the facts ... for now! ;)

Last night we had a good church service. My dad did something different though. Instead of preaching he brought a few people up to give their testimonies.

Bro. Armando gave his testimony (you can read it at: http://www.theloafamily.blogspot.com/).

Lupita gave her testimony (which can also be read at the link above).

And Bro. Gabriel (one of the ministers) also gave his testimony.

All of the testimonies touched my heart, but if I had to choose my favorite one it would have to be Bro. Gabriel's. The reason being that it brought back so many memories from when I was just a kid. I remember when he received the Holy Ghost. He is one of our original people. I had so many memories running through my mind that I actually started to cry. Haha! Kind of weird, but completely true.

If you all haven't figured it out by now. I cry very easily! And that's why I always cry over strange things/reasons. Of course, I wasn't the only one moved.


Good service. Good service. *nods head* "Affirmative."

Okay, so maybe the same thing will happen to me right now. I will try to go to sleep and I will only be able to think of "facts about Mexico."

Dacia

2 comments:

Hno Francisco Barrera said...

Bendiciones en el Nombre de Jesús.

Me gozo el saber de ustedes, y mas el saber que predican el glorioso mensaje de Hechos 2:38

Pertenezco a la Iglesia Asambleas del Señor Jesucristo en México

Su servidor pastoreo en Iguala Guerrero y constantemente paso por toluca ya que visito a los hermanos en Guanajuato y Michoacan, espero poder un dia conocer a este hermoso pueblo del nombre de Jesús.

Por favor saludeme a su papa y si tiene el sentir de confraternizar por favor hagame llegar su numero telefonico.

Bendiciones en grande manera.

Hno Francisco Barrera said...

Mi e mail es pentecostalmexico@hotmail.com
El sitio de nuestra Iglesia donde estamos: www.pentecostalesdemexico.org.mx

Y numero de oficina: 733 1106273

Followers