Blog

Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Before I Go To Sleep ...

I finally have 31 followers! Oh yeah! Mmmhmmm!! (if you could only see me right now! I am doing this dance where I rotate my hands in circles and bob my head up and down)!
Okay, that's not very many followers! But the good things is that I know I have a lot of friends who read and just don't follow. And since I know that, I am happy!

(Okay, so I just did walked around the whole house looking for my camera, only to remember that it was in my pocket!  Eh, duh!)


Today we grilled, again. Well, it's more like this: My mum prepared the meat (it came out much better than mine did), my dad sat in his office (because he can't be outside with all that smoke because of his allergies and asthma), and my brother grilled. So I guess I should say: My brother grilled today!


And where was I? Well, I was in the back sanding down the chest thing that is part of my bed.
Pardon my hair and clothes. It was just one of those "I don't feel like getting dressed" days.

I had to sand it because it did this when I painted it. And so then I got mad!


But it all turned out good in the end. See? And I have no idea why I have a random seal on my bed (since my room has nothing but tigers).

Okay, now I am going to sleep (and now I have to mess up my bed. I only made it so that I could take the picture!).

Dacia

6 comments:

Kristen said...

What did you do to it? The paint looks crackly and then that little piece looks like it's missing? It looks good! Does it make your room feel lighter and brighter?

Dacia Loa said...

OH! That was because that was already after I had sanded it. That's why it had that piece missing. I just forgot to take a picture of all of the cracks beforehand. And, yes, it does make my room feel brighter!

Hannah said...

You ready to go camping again??;) "Score!! HAHSHA!" LOL

Dacia Loa said...

Hmmm ... yep! I just want it to be hot next time. I was freezing the entire time!! :D

Mary Frances said...

Looks CUTE!!! Maybe the random seal on the bed is for your tigers everywhere to hunt down and eat...HAHA!!! :)

Dacia Loa said...

Thank you, Mary!!! ... Do tigers eat seals??!! Hahaha! I think I'm going to have to google that now (Happy Belated Birthday To Google ... yeah, I read your post)! I suppose tigers probably eat anything that's alive though. ;)

Followers