Blog

Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Sister And An Update

Okay, so I was just thinking and you know what? All of you guys should read my sister's blog: Random Ramblings.

Why?

Simple.

Because I said so! :D

UPDATE ON THE POLL:

Oh, on a side note, so far sixteen people have voted on my "Which Is More Attention Calling" poll. And you know what? It looks like it's going to be a very close run. So far it's nine votes for orange and seven votes for red. OH NO! I might just lose (it's a good thing that Lupita and I didn't bet on this. You know, "if I win then you have to eat a worm. but if I lose I have to ... eat a waterbug" Man, I shudder at the thought. *shudder* ... the good thing is that there are no waterbugs here and so then I wouldn't have to eat one anyways, but there are worms, so Lupita would have to eat one).  

So if you haven't cast your vote! Vote! It's the responsible, Christian thing to do. "If you don't vote, then don't complain." Bah! That's just boring. How about: "Don't complain if you're too insane to refrain from the lame, mundane, disdain." Disdain of voting, that is (how's that? I came up with it myself ... okay, I'll admit that I googled "words that rhyme with complain", but I still found a way to put it all together, which means that I'm pretty talented).  ;)

And, besides, it's not hard to vote. All you have to do is click which ever color you think would catch your eye faster and then click vote.  

Okay, see y'all later (well, not literally).
Peace, Love, & VOTE!

Dacia

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Well looks like your winning at the moment! :D

Kristen said...

I do wanteth to leaveth a commenteth! :D I'm quite embarrassed that you would put my blog out there. Because my blog is stupid and embarrassing!

Followers