Blog

Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

This Is Me On My Evil Days ...



HAHAHA!
Sorry, I just couldn't resist posting that picture!

Friday, Jacob and I went to the park and played basketball with my dad. We all rode our bikes there. It felt like some real exercise. Then we get home and I'm sitting on the couch and my dad says, "You know what sounds good right now?"
Me: "ICE CREAM!" 
Yeah, so after all of that "exercise" we went to Wal-Mart to go buy some ice-cream (no wonder exercise doesn't help us any!).

Jacob and I walked around the store like those little kids who have to push every button on every toy they pass. They had all of the evil Halloween stuff right at the front of the store. So, of course, my brother and I had to go try on the masks!! HEHE! And so I pulled out my iPod to snap a picture. :D

And another one!


OH! OH! I almost forgot!
Jacob and I walked over to the sports section. And Jacob was making me lift weights. Well, trying to, anyways. I always try to remind him: I'm NOT a boy! I am NOT strong!
Well, there's this boy on the aisle. He was about seventeen, maybe. He kept looking at us. I assumed it was because we were speaking English. Well, finally he walks away and goes to stand by all of the balls. He was just standing there, lollygagging about. Jacob and I walked over there next. He leaves. Then we walked down to the next part of the aisle. Well, the boy circles back to where he was originally standing. He looked around (I was watching him out of the corner of my eye). Then he leans down to pick something up. And he hurriedly thrusts it into the pocket of his hoodie. Holy Cow! He stole something!!

Okay, I didn't see what he stole. But he did steal something. Too bad I hadn't been recording it or something! HEHE! I told Jacob what I had just seen. Then we walked to the front of the store. And there was that boy, casually strolling out the door. SIGH! I could've busted him! I could've gotten a gold metal! HE!HE!HE! Oh well.

On another note, here's a couple of terrible pictures of some cool murals here in Toluca. No, I am not a fan of graffiti, in fact, just hearing the word makes me mad. But I do think murals are cool.

You can't really see this one. But it has Indians on it.


And another Indian, with some sort of ancient Indian city.


Hmmm ... I just noticed that these all seem to be focused on Indians.

This painting looks like the stained glass that is on the building that houses the botonical garden downtown. So that's probably what it is! :*shrug*

Okay, that's all for now!
Peace, Love, & STOP THIEVES IF YOU SEE ONE!

P.S. In no way am I promoting Halloween. Just thought I'd make that clear! :D

No comments:

Followers