Blog

Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Have Come Up With An Idea

A hearty hello to all of my readers. Thank you for reading my blog.

I look around at all of my fellow bloggers and I realize, wow, I don't have that many followers. O, the depression that ensues. Just kidding. I don't really get depressed. But really, what's up with that? Is my blog really that uninteresting? By the way, that's a rhetorical question! *grin*

Anyways, I have just come up with an idea. It's called: " Ideas Doomed For Failure #735289 - A Day In The Life Of ..."
I have decided that I am going to annoy my family by following them around with a camera to capture their every moment. HEHE. And then you will see that their lives are just as uninteresting as mine. Hmmm ... this might not go over too well with certain (a.k.a. all) members of my family. They stifle my creativity.

Arg. I have just thought of a slight complication to this plan. Following someone around requires that I be awake. And to be awake to capture their most active hours of the day I will have to wake up early. Hmm, I can already see these plans coming to a sudden stop. Nah, I must do this. Tomorrow will be THE best day to follow everyone around. Why? Because there is going to be a lot of cleaning going on around my house (Not that my mum doesn't clean everyday. She's just one of those people who obsess about cleaning). I am hosting a birthday party at my house. Therefore, everything must be sparkling clean.
Anyways, we'll see how this will all turn out.

In other news:

I have also decided what I want to be when I grow up (teehee). I shall be a missionary. I mean, what better way to spend your life than working for the kingdom of God winning souls?

Okay, I must go to bed if I want to wake up early.
Dacia

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I was just telling David the other day how mom obsesses over the house cleaning. Which I guess is a good thing!

Followers