Blog

Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Brother's Talent ...

My brother has many talents. Drums, drawing, ping-pong  ... eh, um, well ... oh yeah, and he also know how to make a mean pot of coffee, and also good tea.

But one of his talents really STANDS out. It makes him who he is.

He knows how to:
JUGGLE!

Okay, I don't know how you can live in Mexico and not know how to juggle (since about everyone juggles at stoplights), but it must be a talent because I cannot do it! I try to do it and I end up launching the ball (or in this case, garlic) all the way across the room.

What's the trick? I don't get it!

7 comments:

Ash said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
I hope you have a wonderful dayy!:) Luv ya

Nicole Wakefield said...

Aw! Happy (late) birthday! LOL I'm on a roll being late on well-wishing, huh... :)) Really hope you had fun yesterday!

~Nicole

Elias said...

Happy BDAY!

I never knew you could run out of space?! How do you check that? Lol

Dacia Loa said...

Thank you, Ashlyn! :D

Dacia Loa said...

Haha! Thank you, Nicole. And, yes, you're still a day late. LOL. ;)

I did have a great day though! :)

Dacia Loa said...

Thanks, Elias.
The space thing ... you hafta go to your dashboard. And from there click on the thing that says: My Account. And from there you should see a "bar" at the top with all sorts of options. And the one that says "Photos" should be listed there. If not, you'll have to go to "More" and click "Photos" from there. Then it will take you to your Picasa Web albums. And if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page it will tell you at the bottom that "you are currently using '#' MB of '#' MB".

Long explanation. But that should get you to where it tells you how much space you have left! :D

Anonymous said...

Juggling is the one cool thing I learned in gym class. My whole gym class had fun learning how to juggle, even the most girly girls who never liked sports. So, I'm encouraging u to learn how. It;s good exercise and fun.

Followers