Blog

Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

You Are Invited ...

I've been meaning to write about this since New Years' Day. I keep forgetting though.

In ... lemme count. In about six months our church will be celebrating our tenth year anniversary. It's supposed to be a BIG deal. We are having special services. 

Anyways, if YOU want to come, whether you've come before or not, you are WELCOME.

When will it be?
The 9th-14th of July.

Who's coming?
Pastor Trevino, of course. LOL. Other than that nothing has been set in stone yet. It all depends on schedules and money, I suppose.

But let's bust out the trumpets, it seems that for the first time that some of my dad's family might be coming down. And my sister and bro-in-law. So, yeah, it all feels very exciting. :D
I mean, I've wanted family to come visit for years now.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that! Everyone thinks I am crazy for posting this on my blog. But, I mean, if you want to visit a foreign country you might as well come to Mexico. It's just as foreign as any other place (except Africa maybe).

Adios,
Dacia

P.S. To anyone who wondes why I post so much. The reason is that  ... I have nothing better to do. So this kills the boredom. :)

7 comments:

Kristen said...

so the dates are official?

Dacia Loa said...

That's what Pastor Trevino said. And it can't be any later than that because we have to leave to the U.S. right after that.

Miss Cesiah Gonzalez said...

Happy Bday Dacia!!!..Hope u have a goood rest of the day!!:D

Dacia Loa said...

THank you ... Cecina! Hehehehe! Sorry, I don't think I'll ever forget that!
Anyways, thank you, Cesiah! :D

Miss Cesiah Gonzalez said...

Ahahahahahahahahaah!!
I knoww rightt I wontt either!!..
I was likee what 14 when your dad called me that!!..Ahahahha!!.
Ur welcomee!!

Hannah said...

:) hopefully y'all will come back to tx soon!!! Haha! Round two for camping with the Ener's?? Haha! Actually the last one nobody got hurt! Hahaha!

Dacia Loa said...

Sounds good (especially if we get to feed another racoon)! Unfortunately, it appears to me as we won't even be around Texas long enough for that to happen.

See, next time we go to the U.S. we will either only be going to the border (and then go right back home), or we will only be in Texas for about a week.

And it's rumored (HAHAHA! I love the way I word it) that the next trip after that one we will be traveling all over the U.S. to raise support!

So who knows if the camping will happen. And these aren't just excuses, these are the cold, hard facts. :D

Followers