Blog

Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Downtown

Let me start out by saying that I have been trying to post all week. My blog just wouldn't ... work. 
I finally figured out the reason today and so here I am again! :D

Sooo ...
My parents are in the U.S. right now. It seems like I have been so busy since they left. I never really think about how much work it takes to cook and clean until my mum is gone. Well, mostly the cooking. I mean, do you know how long it takes to make enchiladas and rice?! Gosh, it took me about two hours! But afterwards I was definitely proud of myself. My enchiladas and Tex-Mex rice were so good!!! HE! HE!


So, guess what?! It's been so cold and rainy here lately that it snowed ... well, on the volcano anyways.
It looks beautiful. But the beauty is sort of marred by that wall with all of the graffiti. 

Okay, so there has actually been snow on the volcano for about the past two weeks, but I just barely got around to seeing it. This is the view from my parents' and brother's rooms. I, on the other hand, live in the back of the house and I never go outside (I'm surprised that I am not ghostly white. I hardly ever see any sunlight), so I just barely saw it.


The other day I actually got out of my house. I went downtown with a girl from church, Gaby. It was the first time in like ... at least a year and a half that I had been out with her. We had fun though, and I took my camera with me. I didn't get any pictures of us, but I did get pictures of downtown. 
This is my favorite building in the whole city. It's so cute! 

There's always a lot of entertainment downtown. 
Jugglers.

Marimba.

Indie type group.

There is also "art". 
Weird art that I don't understand.

And ... more beautiful buildings.




And then there was a weird lady.
Or maybe it was a man. Actually, it probably was a man. I mean, we were walking by eating popcorn. I was snapping pictures. I looked at her and she started motioning at me to give her some popcorn (I think a man is more likely to do something like that). She looked so creepy with those white-like eyes, black hair, and silver skin that Gaby and I freaked out and started walking really fast. I then started theorizing that it wasn't a costume but a real person who looked like that (perhaps an alien?). HAHA! You know me, I always have to be weird.

Dacia

No comments:

Followers