Blog

Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Valentine's Day

Everyone always goes on about what they got for Valentine's Day.
So what did I get?

An apple covered with chamoy (some sort of chile stuff).

That is what I got. But, alas, it was not from a guy. (LOL). It was from a girl at church.
My brother said, "Make sure you smell it to see if it's poisoned." I was like, "Man, you are right!"

I was thinking of the story of Snow White. How her evil step-mother wanted to kill her and so she poisoned her with an apple. Well, I am sure that you all know the story. LOL.

I smelled the apple but I wouldn't know what poison smells like anyways, or if it even has a smell! But, of course, I'm just kidding. I don't think she would want to poison me! Notice I said, think! HEHE!
*wink*

Anyways, I am so glad that yesterday is over and gone because I happen to think that it's just wrong for everyone to brag about what they got for Valentine's Day from their husbands and boyfriends when there are a million single girls out there who have no one to buy something for them.

Oh well. Surely one day I will end up getting flowers or something, right? I remember my sister got flowers one year here in Mexico from her boyfriend who is now her husband. That is sooooo sweet!

Anyways, I am rambling so I will quit writing!

Peace, Love, & Chocolates
 (that maybe some guy will give me some year),
Dacia

No comments:

Followers