Blog

Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

The Wakefields Came To Toluca ...

Last Sunday we had some very special visitors come to Toluca to visit us. 
That's right, the Missionary's of Puebla, Mexico!

We went to eat and then they came over to our house to visit.
My dad pulled out his guitar to "entertain" them.

And then he tried to force Bethany to play ... which didn't happen. LOL.


Elder Wakefield preached at our church Sunday. 
He preached on the Holy Ghost.  It was cool because my dad and all of the ministers have been preaching on the Holy Ghost for the past month. 

We had two ladies receive the Holy Ghost (but I only got a picture of one of them because I didn't know about the other lady).
Maria Carmen received the Holy Ghost. Her and her husband have only been coming to church for about a month a a half. We are praying that God will really work in their lives. 

It was also confirmed that two other men do, in fact, have the Holy Ghost.
Aurelio (one of the men). 


Needless to say, God was really moving. Bro. Armando was sprawled out on the floor praying.

And that's all of the pictures that I took. I really need to get better at making myself take a lot of pictures. 
:D

Anyways, this post is to be continued ...

P.S. If you want to see more pictures of the service you can go to Bethany's Blog!

No comments:

Followers