Blog

Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Found A New, Quick Way To Start A Fire ...

It got really cold here and actually snowed on the volcano (it never snows in the city)!
SO BEAUTIFUL!

My friend, Lupita, came to stay at my house and with all the cold weather we decided to have a "bonfire" and tell scary stories and stuff like that!

We went in search of wood to make a fire, but we mostly found cardboard and a few books! 
LOL!

But we did find some wood!
And when it was time to start the fire ... guess how I got it to start!!

.......................
............................
..................................
With hairspray!
 HEHE!

And boy, did it blaze! 

*Disclaimer* 
This is not a recommended method with which to light a fire as it can actually cause you to BURN yourself!
So ... don't try this at home kids! 


1 comment:

Kristen said...

haha I think I recognize that one book

Followers