Blog

Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

So You Wanna Eat Roadkill?!

The other day we were on our way home when we had to stop at an intersection. That's when my mom spotted these people and asked, "What's that hanging on that ladder?"

Of course, my dad had to roll down his window and ask.

They were skinning a squirrel.

Here, I zoomed the picture so you can see it better!

So you may be wondering why that seemed so strange to us! Well, for one, WE DON'T HAVE SQUIRRELS IN TOLUCA! 
And on top of that when my dad asked them where they got it from they said that they got it off of the road. Someone had HIT it!
HAHAHAHA!

Gotta LOVE Mexico!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

I just happened to look at this picture while eating. yuck!

Dolores Frade said...

WOW... I don't know if I would try it.. There might be some extra vitamins n squirrel... You share great story's Thanks
Dolores from IL.

Dacia Loa said...

@Kristen. Sorry!!! :P
@Dolores I most definitely would NOT try it! Not even for the extra vitamins! HAHAHA! :D

Followers