Blog

Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

Fun Things We Do

I've been meaning to write for awhile now!  

A couple of weeks ago, or maybe a few, my dad actually decided to do something fun for the youth (surprise, surprise)!
He took us to La Marquesa.

We rode four-wheelers and basically got covered from head to toes in mud because it was raining.

Okay, but the WORST, ahem, BEST part was that we got to go zip-lining!!!
Gaby and me were so brave! :D

The guys who did it (some of them were too chicken)!

ME!!! 
I am the only one they got a picture of!
And let me tell you. 
Zip-lining. Is. Boring. 
Like, no adrenaline rush at all (well, aside from when you are waiting in line and getting yourself all worked up into a panic because you remember how you almost always faint when you get on that stupid ride at Six Flags where your feet are dangling in the air and you feel like when they shoot you up into the air that you are going to slip under that bar that is around you shoulders and fall down SPLAT to the ground and then everyone is going to sue Six Flags because they don't have enough security on their rides and I know the point is for them to be like some sort of adrenaline packed fun and adventure but ... this is the longest run on sentence ever).

Oh, look, it's Bro. Dad!

Then a few of us rode the horses!!
SIGH. I love those beautiful creatures.
But one of their names was: Taliban. Which made me wonder if the owner isn't anti-American.
o_O

Riding through the mountains! See my horse's ear? I felt pretty talented riding a "fiery horse with the speed of light, and a cloud of dust" whilst snapping pictures on my camera! Hi-yo, Silver (okay, his name was really "Rain")! SLOW DOWN YOU DUMB BEAST! Okay, I have a hard controlling horses. Let's just say I'm no lone ranger.
Don't judge me!  
:P


Hno. Gabriel 

Beautiful scenery!

Sigh. Beauty.

Anyway, that's all!
I mostly just wanted to tell everyone:
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ZIP-LINING!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the new background and header! Also, I laughed out loud when I read how you cannot ever control horses. Dacia on horses flashed through my head. :D

Dacia Loa said...

I figured that I should change it since it'd been up since Christmas! Haha! ... Yeah, I was a bit paranoid about getting on that horse because of all of those BAD experiences I have had! :D

Kristen said...

:D the horses know you can't control them!

Followers