Blog

Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Bad And The Good

Hello. 
Yes, I do realize that I have been neglecting my poor little blog.
I have only one excuse, and that is that I was gone for awhile.
:D

Well, this year has been quite eventful. And not all the happenings were so good.
My grandfather (my dad's dad) passed away from cancer. And so my parents had to make a sudden trip to the U.S.


It was a sad time for the Loa family.
And unfortunately, I didn't make it to the U.S. in time to be there for his funeral, but I got to see the whole thing on Skype so it was sort of like being there. 

But finally the most awaited event of our year happened!
THE BIRTH OF MY NIECE!
My sister, Kristen, with her daughter, Lyric. Don't they look so cute??

Unfortunately I wasn't there for her birth either so I just had to live off all of the pictures that everyone was taking!

This is my favorite picture! HEHE!


Uncle Jacob & Lyric!


FINALLY I flew in and was so excited to get to see Lyric and hold her!
This was the first time that I had ever held a newborn baby in my life. I just don't hold babies. I don't really like babies, you see. But since she is my niece it is different and I am so PROUD to be the auntie of such a beautiful little baby girl!



And here she is wearing the shirt I bought her!
Hehe!

Gigi & Lyric!

And here is Lyric with her Grandpa, Great Grandmother Amelia, and Great Great Grandfather Tomas.

Ok, and one last picture!!!
I LOVE HER!!! 


Ok, so this isn't a normal post for me!
But I couldn't resist posting a lot of pictures of my niece! I only feel sad that I won't see her again until she is like 6 months old.
:'(

THE END

P.S. Hopefully soon I will find something new and interesting to blog about!


No comments:

Followers