Blog

Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I've Got The Sunday School Blues ...

Hello, all!

I just want to fill up some space on my blog until I am able to post about Thanksgiving!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love that holiday?! 

The title is misleading. I am not really going to rant or anything.
I just wanted to show you all the four pictures we took in Sunday School!

I made up a little detective skit to teach a story from the Bible.
Me being the dorky detective! 
The kids had a good laugh from my big eye!
Hehe.

Afterwards we made some little figures out of some stuff that is similar to play-doh except that you have to soften it yourself (which takes forever).
Some of my kids.

David made the poor widow who gave all her money (that was what I taught about).

Gerardo made the rich man. 

I think they were the only two who actually learned anything! 
:o

Anyway, that is all of the pictures!
Dacia

No comments:

Followers