Blog

Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

This New Neighborhood Is Exotic

We have discovered something crazy in this new neighborhood where we live!

My dad came home one day with a fantastical tale about seeing a bunch of big, green birds in a tree over here where we live. I, of course, am always the doubting Thomas and so I said I wouldn't believe it until I saw it.

A day later I was outside when I saw about fifteen green birds fly overhead and land in a nearby tree. I got all excited and ran over there, pulling my camera out as I ran. Neighbors outside were staring at me like I was a crazy tourist or something as I stood there snapping pictures!

Look closely!!!
It's a Parrot!!!

Supposedly a colony of parrots have started breeding around here and so are now populating the area! 

Toluca just gets better everyday!
:D

No comments:

Followers