Blog

Blog

Friday, March 7, 2014

Mr. President Came To Town

Guess who came to Toluca?!
That's right! President Barrack Hussein Obama!
Okay, if you hadn't heard about that then I suppose you weren't expecting that.

I really don't know why (because I don't care) but some sort of official meeting between the Mexico president, U.S. president and the prime minister of Canada was held here. 

This North American Leaders Summit caused a flurry of activity here in Toluca.

My dad and I went out a couple of days before they would arrive.

We went to the Central De Abastos (it's just a BIG market).

We were just running errands ... you know, buying toilet paper (Ha. Ha.)!


Well, we had a good laugh because we realized that they were really preparing BIG TIME for these foreigners' visit.
Fountains that are never on ... were on.

And you can't really tell but this median that is always piled with trash ...
... had no trash.

Everywhere we turned there was construction.

Paving and striping the roads!


There were police everywhere!


Those were all military helicopters!

And they put up a nice welcome sign!

And for the first time ever I saw an AMERICAN flag flying in Mexico! I felt so happy to see it!

And the day that Obama arrived ... I saw the whole thing because I was circling overhead in the sky in my helicopter! ;)
Hehehehe! 
:P

Okay, I am sure no one reading this feels excited about the whole thing! But it was a pretty big exciting to me so get over it! 
:D

Bye bye!!



4 comments:

Kristen said...

That is hilarious that they put in an effort to be appealing!!! The fountain part made me downright laugh! Surprise they still work :D

Kristen said...

Maybe they should come more often so they'd keep it cleaner and fix more roads :D
Also, I can believe Dad still buys that big thing of toilet paper when there's only 3 of y'all :'D

Dacia Loa said...

For real! I had NEVER seen that fountain on before! It looked pretty! Hehe! ... Yeah, I guess dad just believes in saving money and that's why he still buys the big pack! :D

Lucy Araújo said...

Encontrei seu belo espaço, através de uma amiga incomum...
Amei seu cantinho!

Para guardar no coração:

Você diz: “Isso é impossível”
Deus diz: “Tudo é possível”
(Lucas 18:27)

Você diz: “Eu já estou cansado”
Deus diz: “Eu te darei o repouso”
(Mateus 11:28-30)

Você diz: “Ninguém me ama de verdade”
Deus diz: “Eu te amo”
(João 3:16 & João 13:34)

Você diz: “Não tenho condições”
Deus diz: “Minha graça é suficiente”
(II. Corintos 12:9)

Você diz: “Não vejo saída”
Deus diz: “Eu guiarei teus passos”
(Provérbios 3:5-6)

Você diz: “Eu não posso fazer”
Deus diz: “Você pode fazer tudo”
(Filipenses 4:13)

Você diz: “Estou angustiado”
Deus diz: “Eu te livrarei da angustia”
(Salmos 90:15)

Você diz: “Não vale a pena”
Deus diz: “Tudo vale a pena”
(Romanos 8:28)

Você diz: “Eu não mereço perdão”
Deus diz: “Eu te perdoo”
(I João 1:9 & Romanos 8:1)

Você diz: “Não vou conseguir”
Deus diz: “Eu suprirei todas as suas necessidades”
(Filipenses 4:19)

Você diz: “Estou com medo”
Deus diz: “Eu não te dei um espírito de medo”
(II. Timóteo 1:7)

Você diz: “Estou sempre frustrado e preocupado”
Deus diz: “Confiai-me todas as suas preocupações”
(I Pedro 5:7)

Você diz: “Eu não tenho talento suficiente”
Deus diz: “Eu te dou sabedoria”
(I Corintos 1:30)

Você diz: “Não tenho fé”
Deus diz: “Eu dei a cada um uma medida de fé”
(Romanos 12:3)

Você diz: “Eu me sinto só e desamparado”

Deus diz: “Eu nunca te deixarei nem desampararei”
(Hebreus 13:5)

A propósito, caso ainda não esteja seguindo o meu blog deixo aqui o convite, acesse o link abaixo:

Fruto do Espírito

Minha Fan Page Fruto do Espírito

P.S. Convido a conhecer o blog do irmão JC.
Mensagens atuais, algumas polêmicas, porém abençoadoras...
Acesse e confira:
Discípulo de Cristo


Em Cristo,
***Lucy***

Followers