Blog

Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

And They're Home!

I was alone for about a whole month here at home. My parents finally got back home the other day.
Of course I stayed up all night making sure the house was clean. You know, I threw a bunch of parties while they were out of town. HAHAHA! Just kidding but, seriously, I wanted to make sure it was perfect so that when they got back they wouldn't have to worry about anything.

I even cleaned on top of the roof of my house. It was a beautiful day, blue skies and the sun was smiling. Maybe that is why all of the birds were flying around singing their hearts out.
I was excited because I finally saw all of the parrots again.
That is one but as soon as I got my camera he flew off. So he is like sideways in this picture. 
:D

 When my parents drove up outside of the house I couldn't wipe the silly grin off my face. It felt like forever since I had last seen them and given them hugs (although I actually do not like giving hugs).
My mom covered her face as usual. She never wants me to take her picture. But look at all the goodies (on the counter) they brought back! Lots of Lipton black tea and Pace picante sauce! Hehe!

The battery in our SUV ended up giving up the ghost and my dad had to replace it.

 No blog post is complete without a picture of yours truly.
:D

The greatest surprise of all is that my parents brought our old family dog back home with them.
My dad bought him for us kids like a week after we first moved to Mexico so that we wouldn't be so sad. Well, my sister took him to live with her when she got married.
Shadow is now 12 years old. And he is going blind and stuff so my dad decided that it would be better to bring him back here. He has now taken up residence on the rug on my floor. Auntie Dacia is glad to have him back home! And he loves me because I give him whatever he wants! 
:D


Peace and Love
Dacia

2 comments:

Vee Cee said...

Hello, I just now started getting into reading blogs again after a loooong time. I came across your blog while looking for apostolic blogs to read. Also since it's summer break I started a blog of my own. So hopefully you wouldn't mind taking a look at it and sharing it with your friends. I also have bookmarked your blog and plan on saving it to a links page as soon as I create one.
Here's a link to my blog:
http://vceesblog.weebly.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello, since I have been on summer break I just started to read blogs again and even started started a blog of my own. I'm hoping to try an get some readers since I don't really use any social networking type sites. So if you get the chance please check out my blog and share it with your friends if you would like. Also, i will be creating a links page on my blog for blogs I read and other websites that are useful/ interesting.
To my blog:
http://vceesblog.weebly.com/

Followers