Blog

Blog

Friday, June 20, 2014

Trees Flowing Over

I have never had a fruit tree in my yard before so this is all new to me.
When I got home from Texas I saw the two fruit trees were filled with fruit. But as the days went by I began to realize just how full they were!

The limbs are SO heavy on the peach tree that one of them broke off (see it laying in the ground)! And the branch that broke off is so heavy that I can't even pick it up!

The bad thing is that they are still not ripe yet. But I picked a lot off anyways because another of the branches is about to crack off! 
These peaches are going to make our yard smell heavenly!

The other tree in a plum tree.
It looks so beautiful outside right now!

^^^^
Looks cute, right?!
:D

Uncle Bouncer decided that he liked to eat all the ripe peaches and plums that were falling onto the ground!
Too bad he vomited them all up later! 
HEHEHE!

Look at this gross leaf I found!
There were these red things that actually looked like Twizzlers all stuck together on the underside of the leaf. 

I left the door to the house open for one second and look who moseyed into the kitchen to see what I was doing!
Bouncer is so nosy!

These last weeks have just been me hanging out with Bouncer and Templeton!
Doesn't he look like a statue right here?! 
My beautiful baby!

Oh, I've been hanging out with Mr. Toucan too:
:P 

Well, my parents are on there way back home as I type. I am so ready to see them! 

Maybe once the fruit is completely ripe I will make some Peach cobbler and some jams ... NAW! I'm too lazy!
:D

Peace Out!
Dacia

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow Templeton looks like an adult now! I guess I haven't seen a picture of him in a while. He's so big now! Isn't that my toucan?? haha! Still waiting on it.

Kristen said...

Oh, and yes, I love the pictures of the fruit trees! I think it's cool that y'all have fruit in y'all's yard now.

Followers