Blog

Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pastor Trevino And His Army

A couple of weeks ago we had a fairly large group visit us from Los Angeles.
I know, I know, I should have written about this weeks ago. What can I say? I'm lazy!

The group came from Pastor Trevino's church. And most of them were young people!
They were actually in Mexico a while before they made it Toluca (they went to go visit our works in the state of Veracruz).
When they got to Toluca we had three special services just as we always do. Our people LOVE having visitors from the U.S.

We had a awesome service with a good, old-fashioned move of God.

The cool thing about there being so many young people along is that they got up to sing some songs.
Johanan singing. 

Enrique on the drums.

My dad had a few of them get up and testify.

Paul testifying.


Sis. Margarita testifying.

J.D. testifying.

Vanessa testifying.

Bro. Fontanez.

Then they got up to sing more songs.

The multi-talented Johanan.

And then what everyone was waiting for:
Pastor's Trevino's awesome preaching about losing your ax. 
Hahaha! It sounds funny but it was a really good message!



After church I took a picture with these girls.
Gaby (from my church), Lily, Karla, and Me.

Okay, this is only the first post about their visit because I had so many pictures!
So this was just day one.
:D

Peace Out!

P.S. I don't think anyone from their church reads my blog, but if they do and ANY of these names are wrong ... I apologize! I am TERRIBLE at remembering names! Hahaha!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I like how y'all put that skirting around the piano! Looks nice!

Followers