Blog

Blog

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Service #2

On the second night of our special services we had a packed house!
People were worshiping God with all their heart.


We had two baby dedications. I'm not really sure why but the people in our church like to have baby dedications, baptisms, etc, when we have visitors. It's almost as if they think it's more special. Well, as usual we had a mass baby dedication. I love to rant about this because I think it is rather weird. I mean, I think if I were the one with the baby that I would want to have ONLY my baby being dedicated and not a million other babies at the same time. Then again, I'm just weird! :D
Little Camila and her cute little family!

And the baby boy on the right. I don't know his name.

Praying.

The preachers praying for them.

How cute is this picture?! He looks like he is praying too!
He. He.

Camila! She is so precious!





I love how in this picture she is looking directly at them!
<3 p="">
Afterwards we had more church!

Cathy singing!

Johanan on the drums.

Bro. Guzman preaching about ... giants I think it was. Sorry, it was a couple of weeks ago so I have a right to forget!
:P

Eating after church at "El Tapatio". Just lots more pork and meat, meat, meat! Blech!
Vanessa, Me, and Lily.

Me and Yaoska.

THE END
...
for now.



P.S.
I forgot to mention that the first night Bro. Ernesto received the Holy Ghost!
We were all SO excited! Thank you, Jesus!


No comments:

Followers