Blog

Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Twins

I just had to share a few pictures with you all.

A couple of weeks ago we had a baby dedication for two baby girls who are twins. They are the first twins in our church and they are so adorable.
I would tell you their names but they gave them some crazy difficult names out of the Bible that I probably can't even pronounce! :D

Sandy holding twin No. 1 and her cousin holding twin No. 2

Twin No. 1 close up (Actually, I don't know which one was born first).


Twin No. 2. She is my favorite because she cries all the time and so everyone makes jokes about it all the time. I felt such a kindred spirit (because I also cried a lot as a baby) that she immediately became my favorite.
He. He.


2 comments:

Kristen said...

haha that's funny! poor baby!

The Wakefields: Missionaries to Mexico said...

Omw! Twins!! How cuuuute! I was just telling Nicole how we hardly ever see twins here in Mexico. It seems more rare than in the US!

~Bethany~

Followers